Latest Summer Wedding Attire for bride groom and guest
Summers are quite hectic to get married. There are a lot of do’s and don’ts for the summer weddings because you tend to sweat a lot which messes up your makeup. It also makes your clothes clumpy. So picking the right attire for summer is very essential.
It is also important to pick the right fabric and color. Dusty white, mint green, dusky rose and ivory are the shades that we are looking at. As you can see, we are trying to avoid darker colors during summer because obviously they tend to absorb more heat. If you absolutely must go for brighter colors, pick clothes that are light and comfortable. Finally, going for the lehenga is a very good idea. But your wardrobe will forever be incomplete without the six yards. The first question that arise in mind is What can be the different dresses a bride can wear on her wedding?
Wedding Dresses for Brides
- CapesWear capes. They are a hot trend and also they have enough room for your body to breathe during summers. Plus, they are very classy. It was brought back into fashion b y Meera Rajput – Shahid Kapoor’s wife. You don’t have to bare it all when you wear a cape. There are those capes which have shrouded shoulders. They look nice for the receptions and you can pair them with dhoti pants. Otherwise a nice lehenga looks nice.
- Dhoti PantsThis brings us to the dhoti pants. These are also excellent option for the summers. They leave a lot of room for your legs. Don’t undermine the dhoti pants as something only the bridesmaids can wear. Nowadays these pants can be worn with large Anarkali or gorgeous cholis. They make the lower part look very chic. You can also wear them when you are at your reception. They are also unisex and they will add a modern touch to your wedding. Let us not mention how easy it would be to move in them! But if you are still looking, check out the next one.
- Dhoti Style Pant SareesThese Sarees are usually worn by the Marathi brides. But now actresses like Sonam Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra have made them trend setting. These Sarees once again give you enough room for movement. Many brides prefer wearing a multicolored dupatta with a plain dhoti Saree and blouse. It can really up the game.
- Cold shoulder crop top and lehengaA cold shoulder crop top is a very nice addition to your wardrobe. You can also pick a nice soft colored yellow or green lehenga that can go well with your golden crop top. Now here we advise you to tailor make a crop top so that it matches the fabric you require. Cold shoulder is a very trending element. Yes, it is a fusion wear, but it is a relief during summers. You can also read an article to know about Pros and cons of wearing crop top lehnga in wedding
- Kurta and shararaWhat more do you want to wear than a classic sharara at your wedding? These clothes look very traditional. If until now you have been seeing all fusion garments, then this one is unlike all of those. It is purely traditional and the Kurta and sharara can be made gorgeous to varying degrees to make them more appealing.
You can also read an article to know about Pros and cons of wearing latest indo western dress for bride
Wedding Dresses for Guests (women)
This section will describe about the Indian Wedding Latest Outfits for Sister and Brother of the Bride and Groom
- Cigarette pants and jacketThey look classier than ever. They are also very trendy. If you want to make a statement at your sister’s or friend’s wedding, go ahead and try this on. No matter in which way you love your jacket, you can get it all in this beautiful piece. A long jacket or a front parted full sleeve one looks best.
- Palazzo and Kurtiyou can replace the Kurti with a jacket according to your style. Palazzos are of varied kinds – there are ones that look laidback and there are those that look very gorgeous and bright. You can also pick them for the Sangeet and mehndi ceremonies because they look that gorgeous.
- Gorgeous High Low KurtaHigh low kurtas are spreading like wild fire and if you already haven’t bought one, make sure you buy an embroidered, beautiful one for your friend’s wedding. These are easy to carry off. Plus, during the summers they give you the added advantage of choosing the right fabrics because they are available in a wide variety.
- Front slit KurtasThere are those front slit kurtas whose churidar is heavily embellished towards the ankle. These are suitable for every occasion, but for summers they are especially good. The reason is that because of the embellished lower portion the attention is taken off the upper body. You can go sleeveless for this one.
Wedding Dresses for Guests (Men)
- Simple Single color Kurta PajamaBe inspired by the stars like Hrithik Roshan who have sported the simple kurta pajama at several occasions. Just make sure that the colors are not black or dark so that you don’t get too hot in them. Make sure to wear a good accessory and pair it with funky shoes.
- A bright designer kurtaWear a bright blue designer kurta and pair it up with causal white pajamas. They look stunning on men who know how to carry them off. The ease of these clothes makes them a good choice for the summers.
- Add a half jacket over the kurtaIf you are going for a simple kurta and pajama make sure to add a half jacket over the kurta as well. These kurtas are usually much embellished and they make you seem party ready. The best thing is that you get maximum comfort wearing the right clothes for the wedding too. For summers these are highly recommended.
- Jodhpuris and Nehru JacketYou can add a plain cotton white shirt underneath it. Cotton clothes will give you relief from the scorching heat. Nehru jacket will make you party ready and Jodhpuris will give you the right tinge of tradition. Pair it up with an Indian jutti and you are all set to make eyes roll at the wedding.
Summer Wedding Clothes for Groom
- DhotiYou can pair it up with a matching sherwani or with a kurta. But nothing beats the comfort of dhoti during summers. You have to sit in front of the sacred fire for hours. So you better make sure that you are comfortable in your garments. Also choose light fabrics.
- Embellished kurta pajamaYou can go all white – wear them with ornaments. These kurtas and pajama can make sure that you look like a groom. If you are shopping from local stores, then make sure you mention that you are getting wed during summers. They usually have special fabrics for special seasons.
- Jodhpuri SuitA Jodhpuri Suit looks good on you on all occasions. Right from Sangeet to Wedding, these are very friendly of Indian occasions. It is a three piece ensemble but if you are the experimental type, then you can go ahead and make some variations for the season. Rest assured, it will make you look awesome.
- SherwaniIf you are not the experimental type then you always has the option to choose sherwani. These may feel slightly hot during summers but still better than other Indian traditional alternatives.
- Beach Wedding Ideas|Decoration I Dresses for bride|Groom
- Spring wedding (color, decor, dresses, menu, ideas )