Destinations to Plan your Travel in between September to December
When it comes to your honeymoon, you have to take the right pick. You must have already had a discussion about the hills or the beaches with your partner. But even if you didn’t have, don’t worry, because at the end of the day it is the season that is going to matter. For example, if you visit the Shiwaliks during the winter season, you will probably end up being colder than you thought and might even fall sick.You can also read the article to know how to make you stay at home honeymoon best forever.
So always choose those places that will have a romantic weather during the time of the year you are planning on having the honeymoon.
Thankfully, India is a place that has beaches, hill stations, forests and quiet getaways in plenty of numbers. You can also find suitable places for honeymoon outside India if your budget suits. The best way to pick the right place is to match your tastes with the options you have.
Today we are going to tell you about some places that are ideal for each month of the year. You will love them because they have been handpicked to keep the romance of the couple in mind. You can have fun and enjoy without any limitations over here. Check out these gorgeous destinations:
- Maldives: The spectacular water villas are a treat for the duo. You and your special someone will not forget this experience. There’s romance in the air and the weather remains cool-ish.
- Mauritius: Visit Mauritius for its average temperature which remains around 30 degree Celsius. The South African Safari is yet another plus. If you both are a dance in the rain kind of a couple, there’s an average rainfall here.
- Southern France: Southern France has a temperature that remains in mid twenties during September. The sceneries here are paradise for a photography lover. Also, planning to take your in-laws? Southern France is a nice place for both families as well as couples.
- America: New York, Boston, Niagara Falls, Beaches of California and what not! This time of the year is heaven in America. Needless to mention the visit to the magnificent Grand Canyon and the farmlands of Orlando are memorable.
Planning to spend honeymoon in India? No worries! Here are some of the cool Indian places to visit during this time:
- Meghalaya: Meghalaya is in the North East and much like the rest of the North East is rich with scenic beauty. This place is ideal for the couple that wants to get cozy. Expect to “touch the clouds” literally here. Any hill station fan will love this place.
- Leh Ladakh: If riding a bike on the roads of Ladakh is the kind of thing for the adventurous couple, then this place is a must visit. If you just want to enjoy beautiful and non-crowded scenery, then also Leh Ladakh is a must visit.
- Kerala: If you wanted to visit the backwaters of Kerala, September is a suitable time to visit it. Especially the Corbett National Park, where you can have a night out in the wilderness is a honeymooner’s delight.
Here are some of the best honeymoon destinations from India and abroad for October:
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands: If you are intoxicated with the beaches then in these islands the winds are low during this time of the month and the seas are also calm. You can go scuba diving and have lots of fun.
- Darjeeling: For the hill station seeker, Darjeeling becomes lovely during this time of the year. From Darjeeling you can also travel to Sikkim and Gangtok. These places are less crowded and come within the package.
- Australia: For those who again would love to travel to beaches and explore a new culture, Australia would be a nice treat given that the climate during this time remains awesome.
- Brazil: if you want to have a taste of great night life with your partner in crime, and want to indulge in some fun, fiesta and culture go to Brazil. It will not disappoint you.
You can also read the article to know how to look perfect on your honeymoon.
Again here are some of the best destinations to visit on November:
- Caribbean: Caribbean countries like Cayman Island, Grenada, Antigua Barbuda and Barbados are some fantastic beach locations for sightseeing and enjoying by the beach. You can spot some beach wedding here while you are at it.
- Egypt: during this time of the year Egypt has a temperature of 25 degrees and you will not only be exploring your partner but will also share with them the mysteries of the Pyramids. You can add a visit to Red Sea with it where you’ll get awesome 5 star hotel deals.
- South East Asia: Take a private tour of Myanmar or explore the beautiful Vietnam – both of these are super price friendly. If you are using Indian currency there, then you’ll get super deals in cheap rates. The beaches of Bali are also recommended.
- Rajasthan: They say Rajasthan gives you the taste of real India. In this weather it is the perfect time to explore not just Rajasthan but the “Golden Triangle” of India which comprises of a round trip of Taj Mahal too.
- Seychelles: Seychelles is an island where you will be greeted with stunning cays and water sports and activities that will be adrenaline busting for the active couple. You can also complete the round with wild life safari at Namibia or Kenya.
December is the Christmas time of the year so expect it to be expensive. Here are some best locations for honeymoon during this time:
- Thailand: Thailand offers just the right temperature during this winter time of the year.
Even November is not a good time to visit this place, but if you are visiting during December or even late December then this place will please you. But Phuket and Hua Hin remain dry and can have a temperature as high as 30 degrees,
- African Safari: The African safari can bring the much needed rest to your cravings for wildlife and it is the perfect time to go animal spotting at Namibia or Tanzania. You can also take part in gorilla tracking which can be fun.
- Cairo: you can visit the Red sea. This beautiful place in itself is like a combination of all the mysteries of Egypt. The Nile cruise is a fun experience. You can simply try and get a tan on the Red sea for fun.
- Kerala: Kerala is the perfect place for the honeymooners to spend their Christmas at. Whether it is the Kovalam beach or the Alleppey beaches, you will just love this mesmerizing location. If you are heading towards the south, you can also pay a visit to Chennai – which has a happening night life. It also has dream like restaurants which a romantic couple will surely enjoy.
You can also read the article to know how to plan your honeymoon as per your zodiac sign.
Whether it is December or September, you will have to pick the places way in advance in order to get good discounts.
|1||September||Mauritius, Maldives, Leh Ladakh|
|2||October||Darjeeling, Andaman & Nicobar, Brazil, Australia|
|3||November||Egypt, Rajasthan, South East Asia, Caribbean|
|4||December||Kerala, African Safari, Cairo, Thailand|